Terms and Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions below carefully before accessing or using this application. The information and services on this application are provided by SAINS. By accessing and using this application, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below.
Disclaimer of Warranty
SAINS disclaims all express and implied warranties with regard to the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this application or its content and expressly disclaims liability for any errors or omissions in the content. No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, titles, or of merchantability, satisfactory quality and/or fitness for a particular purpose, is given in conjunction with this application or the information, services, and materials contained herein. All information, services, and materials are provided "as is" and "as available", and SAINS does not warrant that either the application or its content will be provided uninterrupted or free from errors or that any identified defect will be corrected; further, no warranty is given that this application and its contents are free from any virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, program or macro.
Limitations of Liability
SAINS will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this application:
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if SAINS has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this application disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit.
SAINS shall not be liable for:
- disruptions or interruptions to the Application which affect the Client`s business,
- errors or delays in providing Sarawak Councils,
- loss of client data,
- any delay or failure in performance due to, or caused by any events beyond the reasonable control of SAINS
In no event shall SAINS be liable for any indirect, consequential, punitive, or incidental damages, including but not limited to loss of data, profits or goodwill.